WHIPPIN' (DIY) WORK!
If you live in the tri-state area, I can vouch when I say that this weather has been nothing less than STRESSFUL. Winter is putting up a fight against spring, and quite frankly, I just want to be able to to wear less clothing and flaunt better hair and skin. I figured I would help us all out (gentlemen, you too) and share some DIY “physical chill-pills” as I call them. Friday night, raining torrentially and refuse to leave the house? Turn down the lights, turn up the music, whip up some DIY goodness, slather it on, and prepare for sunnier days. Your body will thank you.
*Measure to your desired amount. They can be stored & used later on, but I recommend making enough for a one-time use.
- 1 part Rosewater + 1 part Coconut Milk = Calming Bath
- Vaseline + Lip Balm + Brown Sugar = Lip Scrub
- 1 part Olive Oil + 1 part Honey = Skin Moisturizer
- 1 part Lemon Juice + 1 part Egg Yolk = Anti-Redness Facial
- 1 avocado + ½ cup of Coconut Milk + 1 tbsp of Olive Oil = DeFrizzling Hair Mask
- 1 part Honey + 1 part Brown Sugar = Exfoliating Body Scrub
- 4 tbsp of Coconut Milk + 2 tbsp of Lemon juice + 1 tbsp of Grapefruit Juice = Nourishing Scalp Treatment